- Installation or maintenance of heating systems (but not able to replace Gas or Oil boilers)
- Heating pump, Motorised valves, Radiator valves, Radiators, towel rails.
- Repairing sanitation systems
- Fitting domestic appliances (dishwashers, washing machines etc.)
- Drain clearance and rodding
- Lead flashing
- Repairing or replacing toilets, basin & taps.
- Installing or replacing showers including electric showers.
- Fault finding for leaks
- Underfloor heating
- Ground source and air source heating
- Bathroom design & fitting
- Experienced in designing bespoke bathrooms
- Making the most of your smallest space
- Creating luxurious bathroom suites.
- Reduced mobility bathrooms
- Complete installation that takes into consideration:
– Water pressure
- Whether you have a gas combi boiler or gravity feed water system
- We work with trusted trades, that we can protect manage so you don’t have too
- Competitive prices on accessories
- Shower trays, shower enclosure, showers
- Radiators towel rail
- Toilet roll holders
- Toothbrush holders
- Soaps, shampoo, Face scrub, bubble bath, etc.
- We are happy to supply for the keen DIY’er
FREE FIXED PRICE QUOTATION ON ALL INSTALLATION WORK. ALL QUOTES ARE GUARANTEED FOR 30 DAYS.
We have many years of experience providing plumbing services for both domestic and commercial customers.
Contact Us Now for a free no obligation quotation.
We have £2,000,000 public liabilities insurance so you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
We take pride in being able to offer a trustworthy and reliable service. For all your plumbing, heating and drainage requirements look no further.
At R5 Bathrooms & Plumbing we pride ourselves on the high standard of our work and keeping our customers happy. We consistently provide a high level of service to our customers and aim to provide 100% satisfaction.
Here are just some of the comments we’ve had from happy customers:
I found Richard to be polite and profession
I have booked R5 plumbing to carry out several small jobs for me. He was recommended to me through a mutual friend as I was looking for a plumber to install my first ever dishwasher. Rich arrived on time, did a perfect job and was very clean, tidy and efficient. He thoroughly explained the work he was carrying out and even took away the dishwasher packaging for me, saving me a trip to the skip! I was pleasantly surprised by the bill, I thought his hourly rate was very very reasonable.
I have used Rich twice since, he tiled a section of a bathroom for me and again, did a perfect job. It wasn’t a task I felt I could confidently do myself and was so relieved when Rich said he could do it. When I moved house, Rich installed the dishwasher yet again and also fitted an outdoor tap. I’m always confident in his work and his cheery nature is really refreshing. My cat thinks he is great too 🙂Cat Bowditch
Richard installed a replacement toilet, sink, bath and shower screen for me. The quality of the work was excellent with attention to the important details like a neat mastic edge. Richard was a very tidy worker and I would definitely use his services again.Mark Hand