Pricing for R5 Bathrooms and Plumbing
As well as being Bathroom Specialists, we undertake all aspects of plumbing maintenance and heating jobs including small jobs.
- Our hourly charge starts £50.00 for the first hour.
- Then £40.00 per hour thereafter.
- Plus any materials supplied.
- No VAT is Chargeable as we are not yet VAT registered.
- Day rate applies after 5 and a half hours. It is capped at £250 a day based on an 8 hour day.
We cover a 20 mile radius of Warminster, Wiltshire UK.
For distances over this, we charge 45p per mile plus our hourly rate for travel.
We offer you a free quotation service.
Our quotation service includes consultation on work required, sourcing materials, pricing of the quote & installation.
However, should you wish to source materials yourself we are happy to fit these. This would only be done on the proviso that we cannot guarantee the quality of self- sourced materials & would not take responsibility for any faults that may occur.
If you have booked a job with R5 Bathrooms & Plumbing and wish to cancel, please go to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ page and read the cancellation section in paragraph 6 which can be found here:
Emergency call-out Rates:
If we are able to assist with your emergency, our rates are:
MONDAY – SATURDAY@ £90.00 1st Hour, any additional hours £40.00.
OUT OF HOURS*, SUNDAY & BANK HOLIDAYS ARE CHARGED @ £90 for the 1st hour, any additional hours £50.00.*(Out of hours is deemed time on any day between 8pm & 8am).
All call-out costs above are plus any materials or outside trades used to make safe or repair.
Emergency Call-Out Terms & Conditions
1. We reserve the right to withdraw this service at my discretion or without prior notice.
2. Payment for the original call-out is due at the time of attendance in full. (Unless special arrangements have been made and authorised by the company)
3. We will make safe the leak by making a repair at the time.
4. If we can’t fix it there and then, we would rebook a date to make full repair at normal rate. In Stranded working hours.
5. We do not except any financial responsibility for making good any structural or cosmetic damage that may occur to access the problem or the cost accrued by any other trades person in rectifying the problem.
6. The first hour is chargeable from our first attendance to the work place specified. Additional hours are changeable by the hour at the rates stated above. If the problem has been brought under control and the call-out is later aborted by the client the first hour will still be chargeable in full.
7. Any materials supplied will be charged as described in standard terms and conditions .
8. If an emergency call-out attendance is requested during normal working hours I will try to attend. If this is not possible then I will offer to attend at the next available opportunity.